The ARIETTA 70 incorporates all of the proven technologies and functions that cardiologists have come to expect from Hitachi Aloka Medical.
Arietta 70 is the definitive diagnostic ultrasound solution for cardiologists in any clinical setting - Private Office, Imaging Center, or Hospital. The Arietta platform provides the ultimate in clinical performance with its state-of-the-art features and large user-friendly display.
ARIETTA 70 Overview
The ever-evolving healthcare industry demands efficiency in all aspects of patient care. In ultrasound, exceptional image quality without equally exceptional workflow and ergonomics is unacceptable. That is why the Arietta 70 was designed to provide maximum scanning comfort, user efficiency, and portability. From its compact footprint to its intuitive, time-saving user interface, the Arietta 70 was engineered to meet and exceed the needs of every women’s health professional.
Driven by rapidly advancing imaging technology and the constant evolution of healthcare, ultrasound is asked to provide more than ever before. The Arietta 70 combines state-of-the-art features, unique probe designs, and a user-friendly interface into the definitive ultrasound solution for radiologists in any clinical setting.
Arietta 70 systems provide:
- Extraordinary high-resolution digital imaging with advanced imaging options like Real-time Tissue Elastography and Real-time Virtual Sonography
- A broad selection of general-purpose and specialty probes
- Comprehensive ergonomics for scanning comfort
Intuitive and efficient operation to meet increasing workloads
Hitachi Aloka pioneered ultrasound for use by cardiologists and we continue to lead the way with major innovations. Recognized for our superior image quality & Doppler performance, outstanding system reliability and advanced transducer technology, Hitachi Aloka remains the standard in the field of ultrasound.
Hitachi Aloka’s commitment and dedication to cardiology allows us to offer a wide range of consoles and specifically designed transducers to meet the needs of every cardiologist.
Our advanced HemoDynamic Analytics (HDA) technologies provide a unique and comprehensive evaluation for your patient's cardiovascular health:
- Vector Flow Mapping (VFM) demonstrates flow dynamics in the heart and vessels in a whole new way.
- LV eFLOW is a non-invasive imaging feature that lets you see the endocardial border in the left ventricle with higher sensitivity and resolution than ever before.
- Dual Gate Doppler displays two separate sample gates allowing measurements from two different locations, during the same cardiac cycle.
- 2DTT Provides precise quantification of strain and strain rate to visualize, quantify and analyze regional and global myocardial mechanics using 2D speckle tracking.
- Eyeball EF calculates a Biplane EF from automatic traces on both apical 2 and 4 chamber images.
- eTracking provides multiple parameters necessary for early-stage detection of atherosclerosis.
- Wave Intensity is a new hemodynamic index that provides information about the dynamic behavior of the heart and the vascular system and their interactions.
Hitachi Aloka’s cardiology systems provide:
- Extraordinary high-resolution digital imaging with single crystal transducers
- Speckle reduction and edge enhancement technologies providing clearly defined images
- Broadband harmonics offering significantly enhanced sensitivity and axial resolution
- Natural Ergonomics design for reduction of muscle loading while scanning